You are here
Las Villas Akumal - Jade Bay
Las Villas Akumal have thought of every detail to bring comfort and service to our guests. We offer a choice of 26 spacious 1, 2 or 3 bedroom villas with ocean or garden view with fully-equipped kitchen, lounge, and terrace. We also have a rooftop restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with views across the Akumal Bays and a full day spa for your relaxing needs.
3 Bedroom Sea View Villas - For a maximum of 8 guests, 200 square meters comprising an ocean facing king sized bedroom with ensuite bathroom (shower only), a garden facing king suite with ensuite bathroom and small living area and a third bedroom which has 2 double beds and the same ample en-suite bathroom.
2 Bedroom Sea View Villas - For a maximum of 6 guests, 160 square meters comprising one ocean facing King size bedroom with full en-suite bathroom (shower only) and a second bedroom (garden view) with 2 double beds and the same ample en-suite bathroom.
2 Bedroom Garden View Villas - For a maximum of 6 guests, 90 to 110 square meters and varying floor plans, comprising one King size bedroom with full en-suite bathroom (shower only) and a second bedroom with 2 double beds and the same ample en-suite bathroom.
1 Bedroom/Studio Garden View Villas - For a maximum of 2 guests, 55 to 65 square meters and varying floor plans, comprising one King size bedroom with full en-suite bathroom (shower only).
Each villa features a well equipped kitchen, lounge and dining area. The ocean facing villas have beach front terrace with views to the whites sands that characterize the Riviera Maya and the beautiful blues of the Caribbean Sea.
All villas are always prepared with our guests in mind, shampoo, natural soaps, towels, bed linens, beach towels, and daily maid service. Central Air Conditioning, Wireless internet connection (ocean view villas only), satellite television, telephone and fully equipped kitchen also form part of the service along with our fully qualified staff. We invite you to actively take part in our "Friends of the Globe" programs where we are actively seeking to diminish our chemical usage, be it in the bathroom by asking you to use your towels more than once, or in our gardens where we use our own natural fertilizers from our own home made compost, in the future we hope to use this same compost to grow our own organic herbs, vegetables and fruits.
Las Villas Akumal Nightly Rental Rates
|Season||2017 DATES||3 BR ocean view||2 BR ocean view||2 BR garden view||1 BR ocean view||Jr. Suite Garden View|
|Low Season||Aug 29 - Dec 22||$412||$302||$191||$212||$146|
|Holiday Season||Dec 23 - Jan 7, 2018||$677||$526||$376||$397||$235|
|Season||2018 DATES||3 BR ocean view||2 BR ocean view||2 BR garden view||1 BR ocean view||Jr. Suite Garden View|
|High Season||Jan 8 - April 8||$527||$404||$290||$294||$187|
|Low Season||April 9 - June 30||$418||$308||$197||$218||$149|
|High Season||July 1 - Aug 27||$527||$404||$290||$294||$187|
|Low Season||Aug 28 - Dec 21||$418||$308||$197||$218||$149|
|Holiday Season||Dec 22 - Jan 7, 2019||$687||$536||$386||$407||$245|
- Continental breakfast included
- PLEASE ADD 19% TAX, TAX IS NOT INCLUDED.
- Nonrefundable damage waiver of US$40 required.
- Rates are in US Dollars.
- Holiday reservations require a 7 night minimum. High season 5 nights min, Low season 3 nights min, unless otherwise agreed
- 3 Bedroom villa: 8 people max., 2,307 sq. ft – including ocean view terrace
- 2 Bedroom villa: 6 people max., 1,754 sq. ft. – including ocean view terrace, garden view units have no terrace, different layouts
- 1 Bedroom Villa/Studio (Junior Suite): 3 people max., 590 sq. ft. approx. – Junior Suites have no terrace and have a garden view. Different layouts
- 1, 2, and 3 bedroom beachfront condos
- Satellite TV
- Central Air Conditioning
- Safety Deposit Box
- Fully equipped kitchens (oven, microwave, coffee maker, fridge/freezer, toaster, juicer and all the necessary utensils for a Chef’s apprentice)
- Complimentary breakfast
- towels and linens
- beach towels
- bathroom amenities
- daily maid service
- drinking water
- snorkel equipment
- some children’s games
- table tennis.
- Additional services (with extra cost)
- Baby sitter
- Private Chef and Event Coordination.
- Special menus on request
- Grocery shopping
- We also have a small store where you can purchase that essential item you left behind, such as sun tan lotion, tooth paste, wet shoes and basic food items like bread, snacks, ice cream and soft drinks.
There are not currently any reviews to show.