Villa Turquesa is located in a private setting tucked away at the end of a white sandy bay. Filled with open and airy interior spaces, this beautiful villa has much to offer your family or large group. The property is located within the peaceful gated community of South Akumal, located just one and half mile south of Akumal’s restaurants, boutiques, dive shops and other services.
South Akumal is well known for its crescent shaped white sand beach and sandy bottom bay that is excellent for both swimming and snorkeling.
The Villa Turquesa property includes the Main Villa, approximately 3,500 square feet, and the large Guest House, approximately 3,000 square feet.
The Main Villa is open and airy with uninterrupted views of the beach and Caribbean Sea. The open design of the main level highlights the expansive ocean views and is designed to allow an easy and seamless flow from the main living area, kitchen and dining area, through to the pool, patio and sundeck and then on to the sandy beach and gentle turquoise waters.
The Main Villa is two levels. The main level includes the full kitchen equipped with modern appliances, dining and sitting areas with comfortable seating. From the main level step out on the well furnished pool deck.
Also on the main level is large and private guest bedroom, furnished with two double/full beds. The guest bedroom has lovely views of the garden and private full bath.
Located on the second level are four additional bedrooms. The master bedroom is furnished with a king bed and includes a private bath. From the master bedroom access the large second level terrace that overlooks the swimming pool and enjoys beautiful views of the Caribbean. Two additional guest bedrooms are located on the second level: one with ocean view, terrace access and furnished with two double/full beds and the second, the "Children's Room" with a view of the gardens, is furnished with bunk beds with a trundle bed, plus a single bed with safety rails. This room sleeps 4 kids. All bedrooms have private baths.
Also on the second level is the entertainment area with satellite television, DVD player and wireless internet. The entertainment area has two couches and nearby bathroom.
For larger groups, the Guest House can be added to provide up to an additional 5 bedrooms and 5 baths.
Both the Main Villa and Guest House feature open and spacious design highlight the rich natural beauty of this beachfront location through the use of organic textures and neutral tones and the bright blue turquoise to match the incredible blue of the water.
Bedrooms (Main House)
- Second guest bedroom (upstairs with jungle view) - 2 Doubles
- Master bedroom (upstairs with ocean view and balcony) - 1 King
- First guest bedroom (upstairs with ocean view and balcony) - 2 Doubles
- Third guest bedroom (downstairs with garden view) - 2 Doubles
- Children's room (upstairs) - 1 Set of Bunk Beds with single trundle and 1 single bed with rails
Bedrooms (The Guest Level)
- First guest bedroom (upstairs with garden view) - 1 King converts to 2 Twins
- Master bedroom (upstairs with ocean view) - 1 King
- Second guest bedroom (upstairs with garden view) - 1 Double
Villa Turquesa Weekly Rental Rate
Spring Special! 20% off all new reservations for stays by May 31, 2017*
|High Season||Jan 7 - Apr 21||$6000|
|Mid Season||Apr 22 – Aug 18||$5000|
|Low Season||Aug 19– Nov 17||$4500|
|High Season||Nov 18 – Dec 17||$6000|
|Holiday Season||Dec 18 - Jan 6, 2018||$12,000|
|High Season||Jan 7 - Apr 6||$6000|
|Mid Season||Apr 7 – Aug 17||$5000|
|Low Season||Aug 18 – Nov 16||$4500|
|High Season||Nov 17 – Dec 21||$6000|
|Holiday Season||Dec 22 - Jan 5, 2019||$12,000|
*All specials apply to new reservations only, are subject to availability and change, and are not combinable with other offers.
- Main House: 14 adults and 4 children
- 3-Bedroom Guest Level: 6 adults
- Maximum occupancy: TOTAL 20 adults and 4 children
- Non-refundable US$40 damage waiver required.
- Base rate is for 12 guests: Please add $500 ($250 per child age 9 and under) over the base number of 12 guests
- Minimum stay in Low and Mid Seasons: 5 nights, in High and Holiday Seasons: 7 nights.
- GUEST LEVEL OPENS UP FOR GROUPS LARGER THAN 10 ADULTS OR 8 ADULTS/6 CHILDREN: In addition to per person rate, add $1000 for use of the Guest Level if less than 12 adults
- NO SMOKING INSIDE VILLA
- Pet policy: please ask
- Complimentary arrival night dinner (chicken fajitas, rice, guacamole)
- Complimentary guided snorkel tour includes equipment
- Complimentary fruit basket, beer and bottle of wine on arrival
- Two 30 minute massages per 7 night stay
- Central Air
- Beach Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- Drinks & Snacks upon Arrival
- Guest Safe
- Hair Dryer in Each Bathroom
- Linens provided
- Maid Service 6 Days Weekly
- Massage available
- Night Time Security
- Security Safe
- Welcome Basket with Wine
- Laundry Service (Add. Fee)
- Spa services available (add fee)
- BBQ Grill
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Shade Palapas
- Beach Walking
- Beachfront Swimming Pool
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Gas Grill
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Kayak
- Water Access
- Wildlife Viewing
- 6 x 2 person kayak
- 12 life vests
- Swimming pool (24ft x 14ft)
- Exceptional Sunrises
- Exceptional Views
- On Bay or Sound
- On Beach
- Residential Gated Community
- Nearby Golf Course
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Services Nearby in Akumal
- Area Fitness Center
- Medical Services Nearby
- Nearby Grocery
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Paper Products
- Purified Drinking Water
- Purified Ice Provided
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- I Pod Docking Station
- Satellite Television
- Wireless Internet Available
- Exercise Bike
- Babysitting Service Available
- Beach Toys for Kids
- High chair
- Water Park
- 2 high chairs
The village of Akumal is well equipped with lots of local amenities, most of which are within walking distance of the majority of the properties. Akumal Proper encompasses Akumal Bay, Half Moon Bay, and the beautiful Yalku Lagoon area, and is about 1.5miles long from end to end. Within Akumal Proper there are several excellent restaurants, 3 dive centers, a spa, a yoga studio, and an Ecological Center. There are several small boutiques and convenience stores throughout the village, and many more local amenities including internet cafe, laundry, and great local eateries in the Akumal Pueblo on the west side of the highway. Here is a map of Akumal Proper to help you to orientate yourself.
Here are some links to useful local area information:
Transportation - airport transfers and tours, rental cars, public transport, and more.
Groceries - Local stores and supermarkets, or why not have your groceries delivered!
Private Chef Services - don't want to cook? Hire a chef to prepare delicious local dishes for you and your group to enjoyl Rates available per meal, day, and week.
Babysitting - Trustworthy local childcare
Weddings and Special Events - Thinking of celebration a special event? Here is a list of trusted local professionals who will help you to create the perfect day!
Real Estate - Love the Riviera Maya so much, that you would like to your own piece of paradise here? We can relate to that! Check out properties that are for sale, and connect with our team to help you to make the perfect choice.
Please click here for our Akumal Local Services directory
Please click here for a map of where the WiFi hotspots are in town
|#||Night Available||#||Night Unavailable||#||Arrive Only||#||Depart Only|
- On Beach
- Satellite TV