Villa Turquesa is located in a private setting tucked away at the end of a white sandy bay. Filled with open and airy interior spaces, this beautiful villa has much to offer your family or large group.
The property is located within the peaceful gated community of South Akumal, located just one and half mile south of Akumal’s restaurants, boutiques, dive shops and other services. South Akumal is well known for its crescent shaped white sand beach and sandy bottom bay that is excellent for both swimming and snorkeling.
The Villa Turquesa property is a duplex style home with the main house on the left side and 2 guests houses on right side, one above the other.
The 3,500 squ ft Main Villa is open and airy with uninterrupted views of the beach and Caribbean Sea. The open large open design of the main level highlights the expansive ocean views and is designed to allow an easy and seamless flow from the main living areas, through to the pool, patio and sundeck and then on to the sandy beach and gentle turquoise waters.
The Main Villa has two levels. The lower level includes the full kitchen equipped with modern appliances, dining and sitting areas with comfortable seating. From this level step out on the well furnished pool deck. Also on the lower level is large and private guest bedroom, furnished with two double/full beds. The guest bedroom has lovely views of the garden and private full bath.
Located on the upper level of the main villa are four additional bedrooms. The master bedroom is furnished with a king bed and includes a private bath, access to the upper terrace which enjoys beautiful views of the Caribbean. Two additional guest bedrooms are located on this upper level: one with ocean views and one with garden views.
The upper level guest houses occupy approximately 3,000 square feet, and has 3 bedrooms. This guest house can be accessed from a doorway on the upper level of the main villa, or via its own external stairway. The lower level guest house has a 2 further bedrooms and its own entrance.
The English speaking owner, who is also the property manager, often occupies the lower guest house, making her easily accessible when ever you have a question or a request. She is friendly, and happy to help with anything that you need, while at the same time respecting your privacy during your stay.
Bedrooms (Main House)
- Second guest bedroom (upstairs with jungle view) - 2 Doubles
- Master bedroom (upstairs with ocean view and balcony) - 1 King
- First guest bedroom (upstairs with ocean view and balcony) - 2 Doubles
- Third guest bedroom (downstairs with garden view) - 2 Doubles
- Children's room (upstairs) - 1 Set of Bunk Beds with single trundle and 1 single bed with rails
Bedrooms (The Guest Level)
- First guest bedroom (upstairs with garden view) - 1 King converts to 2 Twins
- Master bedroom (upstairs with ocean view) - 1 King
- Second guest bedroom (upstairs with garden view) - 1 Double
Villa Turquesa Weekly Rental Rate
SPECIAL! 25% off all stays by December 17, 2017*
|High Season||Jan 7 - Apr 21||$6000|
|Mid Season||Apr 22 – Aug 18||$5000|
|Low Season||Aug 19– Nov 17||$4500|
|High Season||Nov 18 – Dec 17||$6000|
|Holiday Season||Dec 18 - Jan 1, 2018||$12,000|
|High Season||Jan 2 - Apr 6||$6000|
|Mid Season||Apr 7 – Aug 17||$5000|
|Low Season||Aug 18 – Nov 16||$4500|
|High Season||Nov 17 – Dec 21||$6000|
|Holiday Season||Dec 22 - Jan 5, 2019||$12,000|
*All specials apply to new reservations only, are subject to availability and change, and are not combinable with other offers.
- Main House: 14 adults and 4 children
- 3-Bedroom Guest Level: 6 adults
- Maximum occupancy: TOTAL 20 adults and 4 children
- Non-refundable US$40 damage waiver required.
- Base rate is for 12 guests: Please add $500 ($250 per child age 9 and under) over the base number of 12 guests
- Minimum stay in Low and Mid Seasons: 5 nights, in High and Holiday Seasons: 7 nights.
- GUEST LEVEL OPENS UP FOR GROUPS LARGER THAN 10 ADULTS OR 8 ADULTS/6 CHILDREN: In addition to per person rate, add $1000 for use of the Guest Level if less than 12 adults
- NO SMOKING INSIDE VILLA
- Pet policy: please ask
- Complimentary arrival night dinner (chicken fajitas, rice, guacamole)
- Complimentary fruit basket, beer and bottle of wine on arrival
- Central Air
- Beach Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- Drinks & Snacks upon Arrival
- Guest Safe
- Hair Dryer in Each Bathroom
- Linens provided
- Maid Service 6 Days Weekly
- Massage available
- Night Time Security
- Security Safe
- Welcome Basket with Wine
- Laundry Service (Add. Fee)
- Spa services available (add fee)
- BBQ Grill
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Shade Palapas
- Beach Walking
- Beachfront Swimming Pool
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Gas Grill
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Kayak
- Water Access
- Wildlife Viewing
- 6 x 2 person kayak
- 12 life vests
- Swimming pool (24ft x 14ft)
- Exceptional Sunrises
- Exceptional Views
- On Bay or Sound
- On Beach
- Residential Gated Community
- Nearby Golf Course
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Services Nearby in Akumal
- Area Fitness Center
- Medical Services Nearby
- Nearby Grocery
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Paper Products
- Purified Drinking Water
- Purified Ice Provided
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- I Pod Docking Station
- Satellite Television
- Wireless Internet Available
- Exercise Bike
- Babysitting Service Available
- Beach Toys for Kids
- High chair
- Water Park
- 2 high chairs
The village of Akumal is well equipped with lots of local amenities, most of which are within walking distance of the majority of the properties. Akumal Proper encompasses Akumal Bay, Half Moon Bay, and the beautiful Yalku Lagoon area, and is about 1.5miles long from end to end. Within Akumal Proper there are several excellent restaurants, 3 dive centers, a spa, a yoga studio, and an Ecological Center. There are several small boutiques and convenience stores throughout the village, and many more local amenities including internet cafe, laundry, and great local eateries in the Akumal Pueblo on the west side of the highway. Here is a map of Akumal Proper to help you to orientate yourself.
Here are some links to useful local area information:
Transportation - airport transfers and tours, rental cars, public transport, and more.
Groceries - Local stores and supermarkets, or why not have your groceries delivered!
Private Chef Services - don't want to cook? Hire a chef to prepare delicious local dishes for you and your group to enjoyl Rates available per meal, day, and week.
Babysitting - Trustworthy local childcare
Weddings and Special Events - Thinking of celebration a special event? Here is a list of trusted local professionals who will help you to create the perfect day!
Real Estate - Love the Riviera Maya so much, that you would like to your own piece of paradise here? We can relate to that! Check out properties that are for sale, and connect with our team to help you to make the perfect choice.
Please click here for our Akumal Local Services directory
Please click here for a map of where the WiFi hotspots are in town
|#||Night Available||#||Night Unavailable||#||Arrive Only||#||Depart Only|
- On Beach
- Satellite TV