Cancelations are effective on the date written notice is received by e-mail in our office. If a refund is applicable, refund payment will be processed within 4-6 weeks of cancelation notice and will be in the form of US Check or refund to credit card account.
The following assessments will apply to cancelations
- Reservation cancellation where in the cancellation notice is received 60 days or more prior to the date of arrival will be assessed a cancellation fee of 5% of the total charges as indicated on confirmation document.
- Reservation cancellation where in the cancellation notice is received 31 - 59 days prior to arrival date will result in forfeiture of 50% of the total charges as indicated on the confirmation document
- Reservation cancellations where in the cancellation notice is received 30 days or less prior to the date of arrival are not subject to refund and may forfeit100% of the total charges as indicated on the confirmation document.
- Cancellation for any holiday reservation (Christmas, New Year's, Easter, and Thanksgiving weeks) will result in the forfeit of 100% of Total Rent.
- Some property owners will authorize rescheduling or credit towards a future stay. This strictly depends on the individual property owner and can not be guaranteed.
Your reservation will not be subject to refund in case of cancelation due to Hurricane, natural disaster, or other "acts of God".
We urge you purchase Travel Insurance prior to paying the final balance of your reservation and protect your vacation investment. We do not have any affiliation with an insurance broker, however Travel Safe is a good place to start: https://www.travelsafe.com/