Villa de Valhalla is a wedding favorite!
Large villa with 6 ocean facing master bedrooms with amazing views over Half Moon Bay and easy walk to everything in the village.
Wedding and Event Policies
Villa de Valhalla may not be used for special events or weddings without prior authorization and arrangements.
1. Event fees below will be added to the standard rental rates.
- Up to 25 total attendees including house guests: US$500 paid together with the final balance of the rental rate.
- 26 – 50 total attendees including house guests: US$1000 paid together with the final balance of the rental rate.
- 51-100 total attendees including house guests: US$1500 paid together with the final balance of the rental rate.
- Maximum group size 100 guests which includes guests staying at the house plus any day guests.
2. Reservation Requirement
A minimum of a 5 day rental required (7 day rental during high season and holiday weeks).
3. Event planner (additional cost) is required.
Event planner's staff is responsible for the following. The property will only allow Jennifer and Manda from Turtle Bay Weddings (www.turtlebayweddings.com) as event planners. Weddings and events are required to have them as event planners:
- Set up and take down of all chairs, tables, etc.
- All event planning functions
- Clearing up of villa communal areas at the end of the event
- Food and beverage service
4. Security deposit
- US$1000 for events for 25 guests or less, and US$2000 for events for 26-100 guests.
- Deposit is fully refundable upon departure barring any undo damage.
5. In respect for neighboring properties, all events at Villa de Valhalla should be completed by 12 midnight.
6. All events are considered on a case by case basis, and require written permission from Akumal Direct (usually by email).