Daisy and Armando are wonderful cooks and can prepare some amazing authentic Mexican and Mayan meals for you. If you would like them to cook, please go over the menu either before or when you arrive and let them know what meals you would like and what nights you would like them prepared. The staff prepares one type of entrée per meal to be enjoyed family style.
The cost for lunch and dinner is $8.00 US per person each. If you would like to have breakfast prepared please choose from the breakfast menu and let them know ahead of time. The cost for breakfast is $5.00 US per person. No meals on Sunday due to the staff’s day off.
*Cost of groceries is additional!
We are unable to offer arrival night dinners, however, if you would like to have an arrival night dinner waiting when you arrive, or to be delivered the evening of your arrival, Turtle Bay Café in Akumal has a wonderful service that can deliver a fantastic meal to the villa. You can view their menu and inquire about this service at www.turtlebaycafe.com. Or why not do as the owners do - when you arrive, sit on the ocean side patio with the drinks, chips, salsa & guacamole that will be waiting when you arrive, unwind from the flight while watching and listening to the waves, then take the two minute drive to Casa Cenote, sit under the giant beachside palapa and have a wonderful and relaxing meal at the Casa Cenote Restaurant or the Blue Sky Restaurant.
BREAKFAST MENU (DESAYUNO)
- Eggs (any style)
- Huevos Rancheros
- Hotcakes / Pancakes
- Fresh fruit plate
- Fresh pastries
- Choice of meats (bacon, sausage, ham)
SNACK MENU (BOTANAS)
- Mexican Salsa (Pico de Gallo)…SPECIFY HOT, MEDIUM OR MILD…………….
DINNER MENU (CENA)
- Fajitas, Mayan style (with Achiote)
- Escabeche (with onions and peppers)
- Yucatan style Pollo Pibil, wrapped in banana leaves
- Pollo en Mole- Chicken cooked in a chocolate sauce with spices from Mexico
- Steaks on the grill (your choice of Sirloin, Ribeye, New York or Arrachera (marinated flank steak)
- Cochinita Pibil- Pork wrapped in banana leaves using achiote seasoning. (Yucatan style) a favorite
- Shrimp- Fried or grilled with garlic butter
- Fish fillet with garlic butter
- Shrimp Skewers
- Fresh salad- mixed greens
- Beans (refried or whole)
- Mexican rice- white or with tomato sauce
- Tortilla soup
- Seafood soup
- Sopa de Lima (Lime soup with chicken)
- Pico de gallo
- Pastel de tres Leches (cake made with 3 types of cream and milk)
- Chocolate cake
(note: Cakes are not baked by the staff and are store-bought)
Please use this menu as a simple guide. If you have a request, Daisy & Armando may be able to prepare it for you. Please don’t hesitate to ask them for something special including his homemade pizza.
PLEASE USE THIS MENU TO HELP CHOOSE YOUR MEALS. THIS WILL ENABLE DAISY AND ARMANDO TO KNOW WHAT ITEMS WILL BE NEEDED FOR THE WEEK. THEY CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH A SHOPPING LIST OR FOR A SMALL FEE ONE OF THE STAFF WILL BE HAPPY TO RUN INTO TOWN TO PICK UP YOUR GROCERIES.